Jimmy Robinson Jimmy Robinson

monster rain!

"he's a queer! he licked my dingle!"

the YuYu the YuYu

yeah..

i think it's great that you would have this image in your head when you hear certain music. the backgrounds are somethin i don't pay much attention to in my work and i tend to focus on my characters. you made the backgrounds really trippy. this might be the best i've seen yet on newgrounds.

TANKMEN TANKMEN

well

this is pretty damn good. especially compared to all the other crap from people who think they're cool with their poor animationg skills on newgrounds. smooth graphics and animation with a couple of dirty jokes.

The New Guy The New Guy

wow

this is the most professional looking animation out of all the other newgrounds flashes i've seen. it actually looked like a real show. it was also funny.

A New Bunny A New Bunny

F*CKIN EXTREME!!

too scary for kids? ppffttt. fuck the kids

Meow Meow... 1? Meow Meow... 1?

sup?

that was coo, but what happened to that interactive part? huh?

(2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2 (2004)Kolors OfKlayCity2

action packed

you should make more fights like these man

(2004) Glass of water (2004) Glass of water

hilarious

man, that was random and stupid. i wonder how the hell u came up with this idea.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

YOU THE MAN!

that was crazy

Broken Saints Chapter 1 Broken Saints Chapter 1

...what the fuck?

hey thanks, i just wasted hours of my life watching this. i might as well watch my monitor while it's turned off. u cant catch anyone's attention like this. put some goddamn action or humor or at least some animation in here with sound effects man. why i could do shit that's better